The most authentic Buggy tour of the Riviera Maya! A mix of authenticity, adventure, culture and
above all fun!
Departure every day at 9am and 2pm from our base located in Playa del Carmen.
Our tour :
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to our base.
Once there, our guide will explain the progress of the tour and provide you with the necessary
equipment (Glasses, Bandanas ...)
You will leave with our guide for a 4 hours excursion in the jungle and will drive a buggy for more
than 2 ½ hours.
During the trip you will discover and swim in a beautiful Cenote (Natural Well) hidden in the
middle of the jungle, for 45 minutes, and take the opportunity to take a break.
Then you will meet a Mayan community and have the chance to share a moment with these
people sometimes a little forgotten.
To finish, the transport back to your hotel will be done by us.
- Adults: 95 USD / 90 Euros / 1800 MXN
- Children (under 10 years old): 75 USD / 70 Euros / 1400 MXN
Transportation is included from the center of Playa del Carmen, an extra charge of 10 to 25
USD may be required depending on the distance from your hotel.
- In cash: Payment must be made on the day of the tour.
- PayPal : Payment must be made no later than 2 days before the tour. An additional 5% per payment will be applied.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- Snack, fresh water, goggles, bandana Included
- Spoken language of guides: English, Spanish and French
- Two people by Buggy
- Our 4 seater Buggy can be made available to families
- Body insurance included
- Minimum Age: 4 years old
- Do not forget to bring a swimming suit and closed shoes
- Restrictions: Pregnant women, persons with reduce mobility or back-neck injuries and persons over 300 Lbs (132 Kg)
Last edited: 03/01/2020